Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sending me stuff guide

Many people have asked about sending me things.
Shipping is ridiculously expensive.

However, if you really want to send me something here are some tips:
-see my earlier blogs for my address. Or Facebook
-Cards and letters are very inexpensive but mean a lot :-)
-check out flat rate boxes; I've heard those are cheaper in some cases


Things that are cheap and light to send:
-magazines (esp Black ones)
-drink packets
-gum
-Eclipse mints
-random colors of nail polish
-tea/coffee
-shower puffs/loulfas
-Pics (of you of course! or the US in general)
-smell good lotions/sprays

Things you shouldnt send:
-dry milk
-peanut butter products

1 comment:

  1. I'll send you something as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay. Didn't know you wanted paper letters, I'll start sending some.

    ReplyDelete